- About Us
- Main Businesses
- Contact Us
· 1. Environmental Program Instructional Coordinator
· Job Summary
· The Environmental Program Instructional Coordinator will design, develop and implement short-term training programs for visiting Chinese officials and business leaders who come to the USA for professional training in environmental protection such as pollution prevention and treatment technology. The Coordinator joins the Science and Engineering Education team to work across multiple offices to help scale our leadership development programs, partnering with Program Managers, Instructional Designers, and Host company coordinators.
· The primary responsibilities are to develop instructional material, coordinate educational content, and incorporate current technology in specialized fields, develop curricula and conduct courses.
· 1.Research and develop training curriculum and provide instruction as needed.
· 2.Develop department-specific training courseware in related area.
· 3.Conduct training lectures for groups in related area.
· 4.Set up and guiding field trips for international groups in training needs.
· 5.Incorporate new technology in specialized training fields.
· 6.Assist the Training Department with the professional consultation and advice in environmental area.
· 7.Collaborate effectively with subject matter experts and key stakeholders; recommend and create the best learning experience.
· 8.Manage program coordination balancing different timelines, priorities and intra-team relationships.
· 9.Provide strong on the ground support for individual events to ensure things run smoothly, communicate with the proper channels within company as necessary to troubleshoot issues.
· 10.Develop and maintain relationships and communicate frequently with guest facilitators, mentors and other program volunteers.
· 1.1-3 years of experience in science or engineering background or equivalent.
· 2.Master Degree in Environmental Science, Civil Engineering, is preferred. This person should be strong in related science or engineering background.
· 3.Very Familiar with national conditions for both US and China in major area (environment, nature resource, municipal engineering).
· 4.Chinese and English Bilingual is a must.
· 5.Solid organizational skills and the drive to take personal accountability for the success of the team's projects.
· 6.Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under aggressive deadlines.
· 7.Outstanding project management and time management skills.
· 2. Instructional Designer
· Job Summary
· The Instructional Designer will design, develop and implement short-term training programs for Chinese officials who come to the USA for professional development. The primary responsibilities include partnering with various lines of business to determine training needs, creating and developing interactive blended learning experiences, calculating ROI and achieving measurable training results. The position collaborates with faculty in universities and entrepreneurs in various industries who are subject matter experts to ensure profound and intact curriculum design and learning efficiency. This person should be strong in adult learning theories and project management background.
· 1.Effectively conceptualize, design and create engaging, as well as functional custom responsive course designs.
· 2.Collaborate effectively with subject matter experts and customers; recommend and create the best learning experience.
· 3.Act as lead curriculum developer on smaller projects with clear outcomes and collaborate with other IDs on larger or more ambiguous projects.
· 4.Design training materials, selecting the most effective training methodology to meet the desired objective.
· 5.Manage multiple projects, assignments, tasks, and complete by deadlines.
· 6.Train instructors on proper instructional techniques, evaluate curriculum to ensure the customers’ needs are being met.
· 7.Recommend improvements based on research and observation of instructional practice, determine ways to use technology to enhance learning and monitor the introduction of new technology into curriculum.
· 8.Develop different instructional techniques to meet the ability of each age group, varying from Chinese K-12 students to adult government officials.
· 9.Maintain good communication with Director and Counselor by providing information about current trends and practices, in addition to concerns, issues, and changes in the community.
· 10.Serves as a resource person for SUNELS staff. Assist program staff with student registration and computer-based assessments such as CASAS and COMPASS, and instruction for COMPASS Pal.
· 11.Develop and manage courses in learning management system such as Canvas and Coursera and maintain the customers’ access.
· 1.Master Degree in Educational Technology, Curriculum Design is required.
· 2.Chinese and English Bilingual is preferred.
· 3.Solid organizational skills and the drive to take personal accountability for the success of the team's projects.
· 4.Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under aggressive deadlines.
· 5.Outstanding project management and time management skills.
· 3. Project Manager/Operation Analyst
· Job Summary
· The Project Manager will serve as the visionary leader for the overall project. She/he will articulate the goals and objectives of the project and how it will impact the business. The primary responsibilities include perform initial market and company analysis, partnering with various of business lines to assist for technology cooperation, joint venture and capital investment between enterprises. This person should be strong in engineering and project management background.
· 1.Report on overall project progress for initiatives including risks, resource allocations, and impact.
· 2.Work closely with cross-functional teams on various strategy management assignments from strategy formulation to implementation.
· 3.Provide project level management across multiple projects aligned to multiple business objectives to both internal and external entities.
· 4.Manage multiple projects, assignments, tasks and complete by deadlines.
· 1.1-3 years of experience in engineering background or equivalent.
· 2.Master Degree in MBA, Management, Finance is preferred.
· 3.Chinese and English bilingual is a plus.
· 4.Solid organization skills and the drive to take personal accountability for the success of team’s projects.
· 5.Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under aggressive deadlines.
· 6.Outstanding project management skills.